- Collaboration & Conferencing
- Cloud Services
- Contact Solutions
- Internet of Things
T Analyst users can choose to receive paper bills. This will enable users to download an electronic bill as well as receive a paper bill via post.
Also, you can change the option to switch off paper bills at any time. To do this, please refer to knowledge article Switching off paper bills.
- From the home page, select Setup tab.
2. Go to the User Profiles section and select "Paperless Billing"
A list of all accounts will now be displayed.
3. Select the account(s) you wish to receive paper bills against by ticking the box next to the
NOTE: If you wish to receive paper bills against all accounts, select the top box next to Bill
4. Select "Set to Paper Billing".
5. A message will now appear confirming the accounts you have selected to receive paper bills
6. The Bill Setting icon will now be changed to reflect a paper bill selection.