- Collaboration & Conferencing
- Cloud Services
- Contact Solutions
- Internet of Things
You can change the billing method in T Analyst to switch off paper bills. This will prevent any future paper bills from being issued. But users will continue to receive their electronic PDF bill via T Analyst in summary or detail format.
You can change the option to receive a paper bill at any time. To do this, please refer to knowledge article Turning on paper bills.
- From the home page, select the Setup tab.
- Go to the User Profiles section and select "Paperless Billing".
A list of all accounts will now be displayed.
- Select the account(s) you wish to turn off paper bills against by ticking the box next to the account number.
NOTE: If you wish to turn off paper bills against all accounts, select the top box next to bill
4. Select Set to Paperless Billing
5. A message will now appear confirming the accounts you have selected to turn off paper bill against.
6. The Bill Setting icon will now be changed to an electronic bill selection.