- Collaboration & Conferencing
- Cloud Services
- Contact Solutions
- Internet of Things
The download centre allows users to view any pending or completed reports scheduled in T Analyst. We've updated it with a new layout and features.
View Request Status
1. The "View Request Status" tab will show a new bar indicating how many reports are current stored and how much storage has been consumed.
2. Select report type you wish to access.
3. Users can identify any reports ready for download.
4. Reports already downloaded will be displayed.
5. Users will be notified of any reports that cannot be created due to no data being available.
6. All reports due to expire soon, will be displayed.
7. In help function will explain features on page.
8. To delete report, select report and click on remove request.
All completed reports will automatically be deleted in 30 days.
1. All pending report requests can be viewed through the pending requests tab.
2. Users can change settings by selecting "Edit Request".
Go to New Setup tab.