- Collaboration & Conferencing
- Cloud Services
- Contact Solutions
- Internet of Things
In T Analyst you can assign user access levels and permission. Give them part or full access to your hierarchy.
These features are only available to the Administrative User or users with defined permissions.
Assigning access levels and permissions
1. Select the Setup tab.
2. In the User Profiles section, select Manage Users
3. Choose the user you would like to edit and select Edit User
4. Choose the level of your hierarchy that you’d like to assign to the user. They’ll only be able to see the bills and reports for the accounts and services at that level.
5. Define the user’s permissions
6. Select Save
Creating an online profile for new users
If you are the main registered user in T Analyst and would like to provide additional users access, you will need to ensure they have an existing online profile in Your Telstra Tools. If they already have a profile, please refer to section, Assigining new users access to T Analyst.
How to create a new online profile
1. Log into Your Telstra Tools via https://signon.bigpond.com/login
2. Select manage your users
3. Select "Create new user".
4. Complete web form (this includes selecting the user role, username and type of login credential for new user i.e username/password or digital certificate.
5. Select save.
NOTE: The system will automatically generate two emails to be sent to new user. They must login to YTT within 21 days in order to activate new registration.
1. First email will contain username and business id for new user
2. Second email will contain temporary password
A message will be displayed to Authorised Representative confirming new user has been created and has been notified by email. A message will then prompt Authorised Representative to provide new user access to applicable application (this refers to giving them access to T Analyst).
Assigining new users access to T Analyst
Once a new user has been created in Your Telstra Tools, the Authorised Representative can enrol them in T Analyst.
1. Select Manage your users.
2. Select user by clicking on name.
3. Select "Change" to change user's application enrolments.
4. Select the box next to T Analyst
5. Select save
NOTE: New user should be visible in T Analyst within 24 hours.
NOTE: Once new user logs into Your Telstra Tools, they will be able to access T Analyst through the Billing tab.
Assigning new user to hierarchy level
The authorised representative must assign a new users access to a hierarchy point in T Analyst before they can view any data.
1. Select Setup tab.
2. Select Manage Users in user profiles section.
3. Select user and click on Edit User.
4. Go to drop down menu to select the hierarchy point you wish to assign new user access to.
(If you assign them access at Corporate level, they will have access to the entire hierarchy structure.)
5. User will now have access to accounts and services in T Analyst.
Removing additional user access
Removing additional user access from T Analyst, needs to be done via Your TelstraTools.
NOTE: Please ensure any hierarchy structures or reports attached to user are extracted from T Analyst before user is removed. Once user is removed, all data attached to user profile will be removed.
Only authorised representative or administrative online users have the ability to make these changes.
Removing access to T Analyst
1. From the YTT home page, select Your profile
2. Select "View & edit user details"
3. Enter users name in box and select search.
4. Select the user you want to remove access against.
5. Scroll down to enrolled applications and select "Change".
6. Scroll down to Billing applications and untick the box against RBART user.
7. Select save.
8. User will no longer have access to T Analyst.
Deleting users online profile
You can cancel an online profile so an individual no longer has access to Your Telstra Tools. This will automatically also remove their access to any of the services or online applications available through the portal.
NOTE: Please ensure any hierarchy structures or reports attached to a user are extracted from T Analyst before user is removed. Once user is removed, all data attached to user profile will be removed.
1. Repeat steps 1 to 4 in Removing additional users access to T Analyst section.
2. Scroll down to "User status" section,
3. Select drop down menu and change status from "Active" to "Deregistered"
4. Select "Change status to confirm changes.
5. Pop up box will appear to confirm you would like to deregister user.
User will now be deregistered.
To make changes to user details, please refer to section, Assigning access levels and user permissions.