- Collaboration & Conferencing
- Cloud Services
- Contact Solutions
- Internet of Things
You can use T Analyst to lodge an enquiry or dispute against a charge on your bill. This can be done via the View Bills or Reports tab.
Raising a billing request via View Bills tab
1. From home page, select View Bills tab.
2. Tick the box against bill you wish to review
3. Select Account Activity
4. Tick display further breakdown box to show all charge type categories.
5. Click on hyperlink against charge type to display details.
6. Report will be displayed showing detailed charges.
7. To view charges, click on full screen mode icon or select + sign to display individual charge.
8. To raise a billing request, select hyperlink against specific charge.
9. Billing enquiry & disputes pop up box will appear.
10. Select option from drop down menu.
11. Enter further information about charge.
12. Select Submit.
Raising a billing request via Reports tab
You can raise a biling request through the following detail reports.
- Bill detail report
- Other charges & credits
- Service & equipment detail report
1. Go to Reports tab and select specific report.
2. Select report type to view detail. In this example, we are selecting a bill detail report.
3. Bill detail report will be displayed. To view all available fields and charges, click to expand to full screen mode.
4. Select charge you wish to raise an enquiry/dispute against.
5. Billing enquiry & disputes pop up box will appear.
6. Select option from drop down menu.
7. Enter further information about charge.
8. Select Submit.
9. User will receive confirmation message to advise billing request has been submitted.
10. Further email will be sent to user providing billing request reference number.
Viewing submitted requests
Users can view the details of any requests submitted via the Set Up tab.
1. Select Payment Information
2. Select Billing Enquires & Disputes
3. All billing requests previously submitted will be displayed.
4. Click on billing request to display details.