- Collaboration & Conferencing
- Cloud Services
- Contact Solutions
- Internet of Things
New accounts can be identified and assigned to a hierarchy in T Analyst.
1. From the home page, select the Setup tab.
2. Go to Hierarchies section and select manage accounts and services.
3. Select Accounts to identify any new accounts
4. New accounts will show under path as "Unallocated"
5. To assign accounts to hierarchy, select accounts, and then click on Move Accounts.
6. Click on drop down menu to select destination where account is to be assigned.
7. Select Ok
NOTE: When assigning an account, all service attached to that account will also be assigned to the selected destination.
If you need to assign individual services across multiple cost centres, it is recommended to assign account to top level (corporate). This will then allow you to select services you wish to assign to each specific cost centre.
8. Select Ok to confirm account move
9. Accounts will now appear under new destination path.