- Collaboration & Conferencing
- Cloud Services
- Contact Solutions
- Internet of Things
Need to migrate your workloads to your new cloud service? RiverMeadow is an end-to-end tool that does the migration work for you.
Work out if RiverMeadow is right for you
Before you begin you’ll need to:
Make sure you have cloud services to migrate to
You can choose any combination of infrastructure services to suit your needs.
- We’ve validated RiverMeadow’s compatibility with Microsoft workloads migrating to VMware vCloud Air.
- We’re currently validating RiverMeadow with our Cisco Cloud Services, Telstra Cloud Infrastructure and the SoftLayer platform (running a compatible hypervisor).
Find out more about our cloud services through the Cloud Services Store.
Make sure you can migrate your data to your new cloud services
Refer to RiverMeadow’s compatibility matrix.
You can also take a tour
Watch RiverMeadow’s training video and learn:
- The pre-migration steps (including source and target pre-flight checklists)
- How to configure a migration
- How to run a migration