- Collaboration & Conferencing
- Cloud Services
- Contact Solutions
- Internet of Things
Here are some handy hints on what you should do once you return to Australia.
- When you arrive back, make sure to change the Band Selection or Network Mode setting on your device back to 'Automatic'.
- Re-adjust settings by changing the PULL email setting to PUSH so that your emails start automatically downloading again. (Refer to your mobile phone's user guide).
- International Roaming can remain ‘ON’ on your mobile service. There is no charge for leaving International Roaming activated. You are only charged for usage when you are travelling.
- For bill notification, charges for your International Roaming service may take up to three months to appear on your bill.
- If you're not going to travel overseas for a while, you might want to cancel your monthly Data or Voice Plan, otherwise you might continue to be charged a fee. To cancel, please call 13 2000 or contact your Account Executive.