- Collaboration & Conferencing
- Cloud Services
- Contact Solutions
- Internet of Things
Your service includes access to the following online management portals:
- Telstra’s Cloud Services Portal – manage your service
- Cloud Management Platform – use your service
- Telstra’s Service Management Portal – report and track incidents
|Telstra Cloud Services Portal - manage your service||Cloud Management Platform powered by RightScale® - use your service|
Adding and removing users
*We recommend that you use Telstra’s Cloud Services Portal to create additional users for your Cloud Management Platform service.
Additional users can be created and existing users removed via the ‘Users’ page in the Cloud Services Portal.
Additional users created in the Cloud Services Portal are automatically granted administrator access to the Cloud Services Portal and minimal user (least privilege/observer) access in the Cloud Management Platform, (also see ‘user permissions section below).
While you can also create local users in the Cloud Management Platform, users that are created in the Cloud Services Portal receive the following benefits:
- Single sign-on access to the Cloud Management Platform
- User permissions and other configuration defaults are automatically set in the Cloud Management Platform
- Access to the Cloud Services Portal to:
- View usage and billing information for this and any other Telstra cloud services their company has purchased
- Log support incidents directly with Telstra (see ‘raising support tickets‘ below)
User permissions in the Cloud Management Platform
Users created in the Cloud Services Portal automatically receive least-privilege access permissions in the Cloud Management Portal.
User access in the Cloud Management Platform may be elevated by an administrator in the Cloud Management Platform.
The purchaser of the service is automatically granted administrator access in the Cloud Management Portal. The purchaser may elevate other users to administrator access, to share or to hand over the operational administrator role.
Learn more about RightScale’s user roles.
Raising a support ticket
We strongly recommend raising a support ticket via our service management portal instead of via the Cloud Management Platform, though both options are available to you.
Logging tickets via our service management portal may be addressed more quickly.
Technical support is available 24/7.