- Collaboration & Conferencing
- Cloud Services
- Contact Solutions
- Internet of Things
Before you buy
View pricing and product information for Cloud Management Platform:
If you need any help working out the best Cloud Management Platform plan for your business, you can request help on the service order form and we’ll get back in touch with you, or you can contact your Telstra representative.
Purchase through the Cloud Services Store
If you’re an existing Telstra cloud customer, you can order Cloud Management Platform using your Telstra username and password.
If you’re not a Telstra cloud customer yet:
- Within Australia – view our registration options (to purchase any of our cloud services, you must have an Australian Business Number)
- Outside Australia – contact us or your account representative
Once you submit your Cloud Management Platform order, your service will be activated within 30 minutes. We’ll email you to confirm when it’s ready to go.
Subscriptions and inclusions
After you register you’ll get access to Cloud Management Platform, where you can start adding your existing cloud services (note: cloud services aren’t automatically added to your Cloud Management Platform).
Each plan includes a set number of virtual machines that can be managed via Cloud Management Platform.
After you’ve ordered
Charges for Cloud Management Platform begin once your service is active. At this point you can:
- Configure Cloud Management Platform
- Add and manage your existing cloud services
- Manage users and raise support tickets through Telstra’s Cloud Services Portal or the Cloud Management Platform
You’re also eligible for training and set-up assistance
When you elect to pay as you go, we’ll provide you with silver-level set-up and training. If you purchase on a 12 or 36-month term, you’ll receive our gold-level training. Our training is designed to help you get your service up and running.