- Collaboration & Conferencing
- Cloud Services
- Contact Solutions
- Internet of Things
You can connect to the following public clouds via Telstra’s Cloud Gateway, which integrates your Telstra IP network service into a single solution.
- Amazon Web Services
- Telstra Cloud Infrastructure – Virtual Server Dedicated
- IBM SoftLayer
- Microsoft Azure
- FlexPod – developed by NetApp and Cisco and connected through the Telstra network, FlexPod is a flexible, converged infrastructure solution that delivers pre-validated storage, networking and server technologies for many business applications.
Virtual Storage can be used as complementary infrastructure to a range of other solutions including:
- FlexPod, where your Virtual Storage service can act as a disaster recovery destination (or source) to a FlexPod service for a holistic hybrid cloud solution.
- Our managed network services Storage Centralisation offer, which can be hosted in the cloud (i.e. Telstra Cloud Infrastructure – Virtual Server Dedicated (Gen2) + Riverbed SteelFusion + Virtual Storage)