- Collaboration & Conferencing
- Cloud Services
- Contact Solutions
- Internet of Things
by priya 25-05-2017 05:27 PM - edited 30-05-2017 08:24 PM
- Up to three IP interfaces are provided per virtual storage array for NFS, CIFS and iSCSI respectively.
- Each array can scale to 20 volumes plus one volume per allocated terabyte. Contact us if you need to exceed these limits.
- Volume sizes are 20MB-16TB. Contact us if you need to exceed these limits.
- Allocated volume space cannot be less than logically used.
- Limit of 255 snapshots in a single volume.
- LUN sizes must be 56MB-16TB.
- NFS/CIFS shares can support a maximum 16TB file
- No more than 10,000 files per directory