- Collaboration & Conferencing
- Cloud Services
- Contact Solutions
- Internet of Things
Follow these steps below:
- If you haven't activated International Roaming with Telstra, apply here.
- Turn your mobile phone off and on again. This will re-establish a connection to the network.
- Check the Network Selection or Operator Selection setting on your mobile phone. Make sure your network selection is set to Automatic. (Refer to your mobile phone's user guide)
- If you’re located in a remote area, network coverage may not be available with an international carrier. You may need to wait until you move to an area with network coverage.
- Check the Band Selection or Network Mode setting on your mobile phone. Make sure your Band Selection or Network Mode is set to ALL, or as many combinations as possible. If this doesn't work, try manually selecting one of the settings (Refer to your mobile phone's user guide). When you travel to a different country or return to Australia, make sure to change this setting back to Automatic.
- If you're still having trouble, please contact us.