- Collaboration & Conferencing
- Cloud Services
- Contact Solutions
- Internet of Things
by camchisholm on 01-04-2015 04:21 PM
- Select Tools, then Internet Options, then Content.
- Select Certificates.
- Select the Import button. You will be presented with an 'Import Wizard' to help you through the process.
- You will be prompted to enter a file location where your certificate to be imported is currently stored (eg. the a:\drive).
- You will be prompted to enter a password. For maximum security, enter a password.
- You will be prompted about the certificate store. Continue with the default store setting. This will now import the nominated certificate into your Internet Explorer browser.