- Collaboration & Conferencing
- Cloud Services
- Contact Solutions
- Internet of Things
What is the Cloud Collaboration - Cisco Powered Training portal?
Telstra Cloud Collaboration - Cisco Powered Training Portal is:
- A complementary value-add service delivered by Telstra to support end users of Cloud Collaboration - Cisco Powered services
- Online training related to Cisco Applications (such as Jabber or Webex) and physical devices
- Delivered as a best efforts service. This portal is not proactively managed and all faults/query resolutions operate outside of Telstra Managed Service SLA agreements
- An alternative to traditional training offerings, designed to supplement traditional end user training engagements (face to face, train the trainer etc)
Where do I go to access Cloud Collaboration- Cisco Powered Training Portal?
Remember, you are required to be a Telstra customer to access this content, which is provided as a complementary service to support end users.
Where can I go to find out more information on Cloud Collaboration - Cisco Powered Training Portal?
For general enquiries, see our FAQs on the Training Portal
What are the ways I can connect to this portal?
The Training Portal can be accessed from any device with internet access using the following browsers: Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox.